I want people to be afraid of the women I dress.
I’m so glad I never learnt music theory
—said no musician. Ever. (via sillywhatwell)
We applied to NYSCA for the first time and even got our application in a day early before it was officially due! It was an intense, grueling process and we’re celebrating with a Dirty NYSCAtini. Here’s the recipe, brought to you by our clarinetist Isabel Kim. Photo by Glenn Cornett.
-2 1/2 shots of gin
-1/8 shot of extra dry vermouth
-½ shot of sweat and tears (proportions vary depending on individual)
1. Submit your NYSCA application.
2. Sigh in relief and say, “I need a drink.”
3. No need to shower. Stay in your sweatpants. Combine all ingredients and shake with ice in a cocktail shaker.
4. Add more sweat/tears to taste if you like it extra dirty.
5. Garnish with olives or squeeze out a few more tears if you can.